Amity School Admission 2018 Last date to apply, Fees Apply Here
Amity School Admission 2018
For taking admissions in the Amity Schools, the parents of the children will go through the following procedure mentioned below here. Parents and students need to check all details given below by the time, so that in coming days they don’t encounter any problem. Amity School Admission 2018 details are given below:
Amity School Admission Eligibility Criteria
For Pre-Nursery: Children born between 1st April, 2014 and 31st March, 2015
For Nursery: Children born between 1st April,2013 and 31st March, 2014
For KG: Children born between 1st April,2012 and 31st March,2013
For Class I: Children born between 1st April, 2011 to 31st March, 2012
Admission Procedure for Amity Schools
Latest News till 11th June 2018: Amity has extended the admission date for parents to get the admission procedure done on time. You can still apply online, if you want to still get your child into amity schools
Amity school has released the official announcement for the admission of the academic session of 2018 for the Amity International School, Delhi.
Admission Forms will be available to the parents from 2018. The whole procedure of admission in the Amity schools will be closed on the last day of the month 2018.
The procedure of submitting the completely filled form at the schools will start soon.
The admissions forms of the Amity School will be available only in online mode and the processing fees for the admission form will be Rs 25. This processing fees can be paid via online mode. In online mode, it will be paid through the credit cards.
Amity Admission 2018 Last date to apply Online
Along with the admission form, parents of the children should attach the following documents for the admission process of 2018:
- Certificate of date of birth
- Proof of residence (rent agreement, passport, ration card, electricity bill, voter card etc.)
- Aadhar Card
- Sibling’s id card
For the Class I, there will be an entrance test for the admission. The schedule of entrance test and the syllabus for the examination will be provided to the parents at the time of submission of the admission forms.
On the day of the entrance test, interaction process will be held. The parents must bring all the required documents at the interaction process. The registration cost for the class I is Rs 100 and for the higher classes the cost of registration is Rs 500.
Amity Schools Admission process 2018
Check below Amity Schools Admission Process 2018 steps:
- First step in the admission is the online registration. The parents have to fill the details of his/her children and after that, they must note down the password and the registration number. This registration number is used in the future for the admission process.
- Payment will be made online through the use of Debit cards or credit cards.
- After the filling up of form, parents will take the print out of the complete form.
- The parents will paste the recent photograph of their children in the form and will write the registration number on the back of the paper.
- It should be noted that incomplete form will be rejected by the authorities immediately.
- Next, form will be submitted at the school along with the required documents.
- It should be noted that form will be submitted only by the parents.