DU DSE MA (Eco) Entrance Exam Result 2019: Get all insights here about DU DSE MA (Economics) Entrance Exam Result 2019 Admission Process, DU DSE Result 2019, DU DSE MA Eco Entrance Result 2019 @du.ac.in
DU DSE MA (Economics) Entrance Exam Result 2019
Delhi University is the dream of every student in the country for higher education. The university has the various department for various undergraduate and post graduate courses. Delhi School of Economics is one of them. The Department of Economics at the Delhi School of Economics offers Master of Economics program.
There are four semesters in the course of MA Economics. Firstly, the I semester consists of the study of Micro economic Theory, Introductory Econometrics and Introductory Mathematical Economics. Whereas the II semester includes Economic Development & Policy in India, Institutions and Economic Growth, Markets and Macroeconomic Theory. It will also include one optional paper. The III and IV semesters will have only optional papers. The enrolled candidates of the course will choose the papers as per their wish. They will select 4 optional papers in the Semester 3rd and Semester 4th. Hence, DU DSE MA (Economics) Entrance Exam Result 2019 will be shortly announced here.
DU DSE MA (Eco) Entrance Result 2019
The university will give admission to selected candidates as per their rules and norms. The registration process for the admission in the course of MA economics started from 12th June 2019. In the admission process, candidate’s performance will be evaluated on the basis of marks obtained in the Bachelor’s degree and entrance test of DU DSE MA. During the admission, 50% weightage is for the marks in the Bachelor’ Degree and 50% weightage is for the performance in the entrance test. The University has started the admission procedure for the course of Masters of Arts in Economics. The interested candidates are filling the application form. They were allowed to fill the application form for DU DSE MA Economics from 12th June 2019 tentatively. DU DSE MA (Eco) Entrance Result 2019 will be available here with an official link soon.
DU MA Economics Entrance Result 2019
The Delhi University will accept the form for the admission in the course of MA Economics till 22nd June 2019. After 22nd June, the University will accept no application form. Therefore, candidates who will DU application form till 22nd June 2019 are eligible to give entrance exam of Delhi University MA Economics. The University of Delhi is conducting entrance exam for admission in the course of MA. DU MA Economics Entrance Result 2019 will be checked from here on this web page! In the exam, candidate’s performance will analyze on the following topics:
- Elementary Econometrics
- Mathematical Techniques
- Macroeconomic theory
- Microeconomic theory
Apart from all the above-mentioned topics, there will be some questions from reasoning and quantitative ability.
There will be only Multiple Choice Questions. During answering the questions, candidates will mark the bubble in the answer sheet only. Apart from testing theoretical concepts, MCQs are designed in such a way to test the conceptual ability of candidates. During answering the questions, candidates must mark the answer carefully on the answer sheet. As machine will check the answer sheet, therefore candidates must mark only 1 bubble for an answer. There is no permission for calculators in the exam.
DU DSE MA (Eco) Entrance Test Result 2019
Here, you can get information for DU DSE MA (Eco) Entrance Test Result 2019 :
- The candidates who have their graduation from Delhi University in Bachelor of Arts (Economics Hons) will have 50% seats reserved for such applicants. But as per the merit list admission will take place for the course of MA.
- Whereas, rest of the 50% seats are for the admission through entrance exam.
- There will be reservation in both the categories for admission in MA Economics DU.
- The minimum passing marks for different categories are as follows:
- General Category: 40%
- OBC Category: 36%
- SC Category: 20%
- ST Category: 20%
- The entrance test will also select candidates for the scholarship.
- First of all, during the admission in DU, candidates will go through the process of registration. Therefore, candidates will register themselves on http://admission.du.ac.in.
- For all the updates, candidates will visit the official website of DU.
- The official portal will have updates on the schedule of exam. Hence, it will include date and timings of the exam.
- The admit card of DU Exam will issue before few days of exam. Hence, it can be download online. Therefore, from the official site, candidates will download the DU Admit card for entrance test of MA Economics.
- Admission Committee of Department has the full authority to take the decision regarding admission in the respective course.
- After selection in the course of MA Economics, candidates will get admission either in Delhi School of Economics or any college which is affiliated to the University of Delhi.
- It does not matter where the selected candidates are enrolled, as all the lectures will be held in the Department of Economics of Delhi School of Economics.