EWS Nursery 1st Admission 2019 Nursery/ DG Apply Online
EWS admission 2019 for Nursery and DG has begun and the application form can be filled online at www.edudel.nic.in. Edudel.nic.in is the official portal with all the information and notices for EWS admissions in Delhi. The parents should read the information given below to be familiar with the admission process.
EWS Nursery Admission 2019
The Directorate of Education has released the official announcement for the EWS Nursery Admission for the category of EWS and DG category. The admission process has been started from January 10, 2019.
Parents of the candidate must read the following instruction for filling the application form of EWS Nursery admission 2019:
- The parents should open the official website of EWS nursery that is edunel.nic.in for the registration of his ward in the online mode.
- As the registration process is completed, a login id and password will be created automatically for the future reference.
- During the registration, parents should enter their own mobile number in the field of contact number as they will receive messages on the registered number.
- All the fields that are marked red are compulsory to fill by the parents.
- Application form will be filled by the parents of the children by using this login id and password.
EWS/DG Nursery Admission List 2019
Under the Economically Weaker Section(EWS) admission, the income of the parents should be less than Rs 1 lakh. While SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer/Physically Challenged/Orphan and Transgender comes under the category of Disadvantaged Group. EWS/ DG Nursury Admission List 2019 need to be downloaded soon from the official website.
EWS Admission Process 2019
EWS Admission Process 2019 will end on March 18th, 2019. All Parents who wants their children’s admission in KG and Class 1st Sarvodya Vidyalaya need to submit Application Forms from 4th March 2019 to 18th March 2019. No Application Forms will be accepted after the end date of EWS Nursury Admission 2019. This EWS Nursury Admission Process 2019 is for 150 sarvodya Vidyalaya in Delhi. Parent can download Application Form from official site as well as from here.
EWS 1st Admission List 2019
Parents are been informed that there is only section of Nursury Class in 150 Sarvodya Vidyalaya , which will have only 40 seats. In the EWS Admission Form 2019 or EWS Admission Form 2019 you will see number of preferences given. Parents only have to pick 5 sarvodya Vidyalaya out of 150 for their Ward Admission. EWS 1st Admission List 2019 will be disclosed by 1st April 2019. Official dates will be announced. Till now, this is tentative date.
EWS – DG Admission Documents needed
The parents who want admissions for their children in the EWS Nursery should have document which proves that they are residents of Delhi. They can show EWS category Domicile Certificate, Electricity Bill or Ration Card as the residence proof. Schools can ask for voter id cards and Aadhar Cards of the parents. Birth Certificate of children is mandatory.
Parents of the kids should also have the certificate of income which must be issued by the competent authority. It should be noted that BPL and AAY card holders can also apply for their kids.
For the admissions under the category of DG, it is not necessary for the parents of the kids to show the certificate of income. For DG category, caste certificate will be needed.
Age Limit for the session of 2019- 2018
- For the admission in the class of Nursery/Pre-School, age of the children must be in between 3 to 4 years as on March 31, 2019.
- For the admission in the class of KG/Pre-Primary, age of the children must be in between 4 to 5 years as on March 31, 2019.
- For the admission in the class 1st, age of the children must be in between 5 to 6 years as on March 31, 2019.
EWS Nursery Admission 2019 Results
- I list of the result for the selected candidates will be displayed on March 7, 2019(Tuesday)
- II list of the result for the selected candidates will be displayed on March 17, 2019 (Friday)
For more information, students can leave us a message below.