JEE Advanced 2018 Syllabus, Revised Pattern, Short Questions, JEE Adv Important Questions 2018, JEE Advanced Answer Type Questions, JEE Adv 2018 Important Topics
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018
The IIT Kanpur released the notice for JEE Advanced Exam 2018. The notice includes the exam pattern, syllabus and change in exam pattern. The syllabus will give you the idea of topics from which questions will come in exam.
This year, there will be a change in exam pattern of IIT JEE Advanced 2018. There will be no multiple choice question type. In place of Multiple Choice Question Type , candidates will have short answer question type. Therefore, instead of marking the right answer from the available options, candidates will require to key in answers. Till 2017, candidates just mark the OMR Sheet in which they shade the correct option only. JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 Download PDF here on this website.
JEE Adv 2018 New Exam pattern 2018
There will be 2 papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2. The exams will be conducted online which JEE Advanced 2018 will be computer based exam. The timings for each exam is 3 hours. Paper 1 will be conducted on 20th May 2018. JEE adv 2018 New Exam pattern 2018 is going to be uploaded on this site.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018 – Download now
- Physical chemistry
- General topics :Concept of atoms and molecules; Dalton’s atomic theory; Mole concept; Chemical formulae; Balanced chemical equations; Calculations (based on mole concept) involving common oxidation-reduction, neutralisation, and displacement reactions; Concentration in terms of mole fraction, molarity, molality and normality.
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding
- Chemical equilibrium
- Chemical kinetics
- Solid state
- Surface chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Isolation/preparation and properties of the following non-metals
- Preparation and properties of the following compounds: Oxides, peroxides, hydroxides, carbonates, bicarbonates, chlorides and sulphates of sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium; Boron: diborane, boric acid and borax; Aluminium: alumina, aluminium chloride and alums; Carbon: oxides and oxyacid (carbonic acid); Silicon: silicones, silicates and silicon carbide; Nitrogen: oxides, oxyacids and ammonia; Phosphorus: oxides, oxyacids (phosphorus acid, phosphoric acid) and phosphine; Oxygen: ozone and hydrogen peroxide; Sulphur: hydrogen sulphide, oxides, sulphurous acid, sulphuric acid and sodium thiosulphate; Halogens: hydrohalic acids, oxides and oxyacids of chlorine, bleaching powder; Xenon fluorides.
- Transition elements (3d series)
- Preparation and properties of the following compounds: Oxides and chlorides of tin and lead; Oxides, chlorides and sulphates of Fe2+, Cu2+ and Zn2+; Potassium permanganate, potassium dichromate, silver oxide, silver nitrate, silver thiosulphate.
- Ores and minerals
- Extractive metallurgy
- Principles of qualitative analysis:Groups I to V (only Ag+, Hg2+, Cu2+, Pb2+, Bi3+, Fe3+, Cr3+, Al3+, Ca2+, Ba2+, Zn2+, Mn2+ and Mg2+); Nitrate, halides (excluding fluoride), sulphate and sulphide.
- Organic Chemistry
- Preparation, properties and reactions of alkanes
- Preparation, properties and reactions of alkenes and alkynes
- Reactions of benzene
- Characteristic reactions of the following (including those mentioned above): Alkyl halides, Alcohols , Ethers, Carboxylic acids, Amines
- Amino acids and peptides
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Natural rubber, cellulose, nylon, teflon and PVC.
- Quadratic equations
- Logarithms and their properties.
- Analytical geometry
- Two dimensions
- Locus problems.
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
- Law of gravitation;
- Pressure in a fluid
- Wave motion (plane waves only), longitudinal and transverse waves, superposition of waves; Progressive and stationary waves; Vibration of strings and air columns; Resonance; Beats; Speed of sound in gases; Doppler effect (in sound).
- Thermal physics
- Electricity and magnetism
- Modern physics
JEE Adv 2018 Result – Released now
ARCHITECTURE APTITUDE TEST
- Freehand drawing
- Geometrical drawing
- Three-dimensional perception
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Architectural awareness
candidates need to check all the details above mentioned. Check latest updates on JEE advanced 2018 Exam pattern and Syllabus PDF. Uploaded link for JEE advanced 2018 Syllabus and pattern is available here. candidates can download it soon!