Mount Abu Public School Admission 2017-18 First, Second Admission List
Mount Abu Public School Admission 2017-18
Every year, a large number of students appear for Mount Abu Public School Admission 2017-18. This year Mount Abu Public school Admission List 2017 will be declared soon. First Admission List and Second Admission List 2017 dates are mentioned here.
Pre School : 3 years or more as on 31st March 2017
Availability of Seats in Mt. Abu public school
|EWS / Disadvantaged Group including Special needs||25%|
Classification – EWS/Disadvantaged Group
Kindly visit Directorate of Education www.edudel.nic.in for detailed information, guidelines and ONLINE Registration
Mount Abu Public School Admission Dates 2017-18
Classification – General
|Starting of admission process||10.01.17 (Tuesday)|
|Initiation of availability of registration forms||10.01.17 (Tuesday) to 14.02.17 (Tuesday)
Between 8:00 am to 1:30 pm
|Last date of submission of enrollment forms||14.02.17 (Tuesday)|
|Date of showing of 1st list of selected candidates along with waiting list (if any)||07.03.17 (Tuesday)|
|Determination of questions of guardians, assuming any (by composed/email/verbal collaboration) with respect to designation of focuses to their ward in the principal list till||08.03.17 (Wednesday) to 10.03.17 (Friday)|
|Date of display of 2nd list of selected candidates (if any)||17.03.17 (Friday)|
|Conclusion of Admission process||31.03.17 (Friday)|
Mount Abu Public School admission Process 2017
Check the following steps:
- Registration structures are accessible from 10th January 2017 onwards
- The form can be gathered from the reception by the payment of Rs. 25/ – as enrollment charges or can be filled on the online.
- Registration Form enclosed with the required documents to be submitted at the reception within the stipulated dates.
- Kindly make sure that you gather receipt and affirmation for the enlistment frame and charge paid.
- Incomplete Registration Form will be rejected
Documents needed for Admission Process
- Recent coloured passport size photograph of the child, mother and father duly pasted on the form
- Attested photocopy of Date of Birth
- Attested Residence Proof and personal id verification of the parent (Voter Identity Card/Ration Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/MTNL/Telephone/Water charge/Domicile Certificate)
- Attested Photocopy of I-card or most recent charge receipt of MAPS Sibling/twelfth class Mark-sheet MAPS Alumni (if appropriate)
- Attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC(if relevant)
- Affidavit for First born child/Single Child
- Medical Fitness declaration by qualified child
How to fill Registration form 2017-18?
- The form should be filled by the parent in their own particular handwriting utilizing Blue Or Black shading pen. Fill up the required data in capital letters.
- Parent should make sure they read the instructions carefully to avoid any kind of rejection in registration form
- Parent should to fill in each & every entry of the form and should write down N.A for those sections, which are not appropriate. In any case don’t leave any section blank.
- Incomplete forms won’t be acknowledged/engaged
- Please enclosed the required authenticated/self authenticated documents along with the registration form according to the specified or mentioned list. Tick the enclosed documents in the list and fill the total number of documents which are enclosed with it.
- Parent may connect additional sheet of paper as annexure (if required)
- Filling and submitting of the registration form does not affirm and assured competitor’s admission to the school
Fee Structure of Mount Abu Public school 2017
Check the following time period of paying the fees and important instructions as well.
- First Quarter : April- June
- Second quarter: July- September
- Third quarter: October- December
- Fourth quarter: January-March
- Fees is need to be paid for whole 12 months irrespective of the due dates.
- Fees need to be paid from 1st to 10th for every first quarter.
- Late Payment shall be endorsed with Fine of Rupees 200.
- Dishonored Cheque shall be called for 200 Fine in addition to late fee fine.
- Payments will only be done through Cheque. It is mandatory to write wards name, class, section and admission number at the back of the Cheque.
- Your ward will be permitted to appear in the examination only if his/her dues are clear.
fore information, please leave us a message below. We will try to revert you as soon as possible.