www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in, student credit card bihar apply online, apply for student credit card Onlien, Bihar Credit card Scheme/ yojana/ status, BSCC yojana online form last date to apply
Bihar Credit card scheme 2017 for Student
The government of Bihar has launched a scheme for the students who want to continue their studies. The scheme is Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme. The scheme was launched by Shri Nitish Kumar. The Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme was launched in the year 2016. In this scheme, education loan is provided to those students who are not able to pursue the higher education due to the weak financial condition. The education loan is provided up to the amount of Rs 4 lakh. The loan will be offered to the students who have passed the examination of Class 12th. Bihar Credit Card scheme 2017 for students all information available here at this web page. For more information check below important points.
Bihar Credit Card Yojana 2017
The Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme offers financial help to the students. The main focus of the scheme is to encourage higher studies among students. The government of Bihar understand the need of the students and came up with this wonderful scheme. The students can pursue the higher studies without taking tension of money. Bihar Credit Card Yojana 2017 will be soon started. All students need to apply Online soon. We wre providing an official link though which you will directed to the application form. In the year 2016, 5 lakh students were benefitted by this scheme. The interested candidate can apply for the scheme through online mode. The application form will be filled online only. The official website is www.prdbihar.gov.in
Bihar Credit Card Status 2017
Bihar Credit card Status 2017 need to check by the students Online. We will give all latest updates here about Bihar Credit Card service 2017 for students. For more information about this you need to stay tuned to this page and check everyday information here. Eligibility Criteria for Bihar student Credit card scheme 2017 is as follows: The candidate who want to apply for Bihar student Credit card scheme 2017 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- It is compulsory that the candidate must have successfully passed the class 12th
- The minimum age of the interested candidate must be 16 years.
- The maximum age of the interested candidate must be 35 years.
Steps to fill Bihar student Credit card Online form 2017
The candidate who want to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card Online form 2017 will follow the following steps:
- Firstly, the candidate will go to the official website.
- On the main page of the official website, the candidate will search for the registration.
- The candidate will click on the registration.
- After clicking on the registration, the candidate will fill the application form of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2017.
- The candidate will fill all the required details in the application form. The students must note that the bank details must be filled carefully.
- After filling the application form, the candidate will click on OTP button.
- OTP will be received on the candidate’s contact number.
- The candidate will recheck the registration form of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2017.
- He will click on the submit button.
- The candidate will be successfully registered.
Important Documents for BSCC Scheme 2017
The interested candidates are required the following documents for BSCC Scheme 2017 (Bihar student Credit Card):
- Certificate from the institution related to the admission.
- Document showing the fees of education from the institution.
- Certificate of residence
- Certificate of Class 12th.
- Hard copy of online filled application
- PAN Card
- Two passport size photograph of the candidate and the parents.
- Income certificate of family
- Income return of last two years.
- Bank statement of last 6 months.
- Receipt of income tax deposit.
- AADHAR Card, Driving License, Voter ID card
All information about BSCC Yojana 2017 will be updated here.