12th Board Time Table 2018, 12th Class Date Sheet 2018, 12th Exam Time Table 2018 of Arts/ Commerce/ Science
12th Board Time Table 2018
There are many states in the country. Each and every state in the country has its own board of Education. Thus, there are various boards of education for regulating Secondary and Senior Secondary education in the country. Some of the famous boards are Central Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education etc. All the Board of Education in India conducts the exams for class 12th every year. The Board of School Education conducts the 10+2 examination in Arts, Science and Commerce stream. Check here more information about 12th Board Time Table 2018.
Every year the Central Board of Secondary Education and other state boards are planning to declare 12th Board Time Table 2018. The Central Board of Secondary Education was established in the year 1962. All over the country, there are many schools which are affiliated to CBSE. All these schools run as per the guidelines of CBSE.
12th Class Date Sheet 2018
Every year the board exams of class 12th start in the month of February 2018 or March 2018. As the session of class 12th starts, the students of class 12th start waiting for the time table. Till there is no official announcement for any of the board exams regarding the beginning of the 12th class exam. But soon every state board and CBSE will announce the 12th class exam scheme 2018. The exam time table for class 12th will be available online. The state and central board will publish the 12th exam date sheet 2018 on their official website. All the candidates who are going to appear in the exams of class 12th will download the exam scheme of class 12th. Thus, here you will get 12th Class date Sheet 2018 PDF for Private/ Regular both
- The regular study from the starting of the session is always very helpful. Revising daily will help you to complete the course in time. Therefore, students will have enough time left for the revision also.
- Candidates should focus on the NCERT Text books. Although, in class 12th the students prefer reference books for their studies. But the exam paper will have questions from the text books of NCERT only. Therefore, the candidates must refer NCERT books only for the completion of their syllabus.
- Mathematics is the scoring subject. During the studies, candidates must note the formulae and important theorems separately. They should make a list for them. It will help them in the revision time. The formula can easily be learned by practicing the maximum number of questions which are based on them. In the case of Mathematics, you can refer other books apart from NCERT to practice more questions. However, practicing the variety of questions will help the students in understanding the concepts.
- It is very important to understand the concepts of Physics and applying them. Students must solve the numerical questions of magnetism, optics, electrostatics etc. One should also practice the conceptual questions.
- The students must also practice the numerical questions in the case of Chemistry too. They can also make the list of equations for the revision. They should revise the formula and equations daily.
- Economics also have numerical questions. Students must practice them along with diagrams.
- In last 2-3 months, students must concentrate on self study. It will help them in securing good marks in the exam.
- They should also go for solving the sample papers. This will help them in getting familiar with the latest exam pattern.
- Students must also go for solving last year’s question papers.
+2 Exam dates 2018
In the year 2017, total candidates registered for the CBSE class 12th exams were 10,76,761. Among all these students, only 10,20,762 appeared in the board exams of class 12th. Only 8,37,229 students passed the exam. The pass percentage was 82.02%. The largest number of students failed in the subjects of Mathematics and Economics. In the subjects of Physical Education and Hindi Core, the number of failed students were less. Overall, more than 10,100 students scored 95% marks or more than 95% marks in the class 12th exam. On average, 63,200 students scored more than 90% marks. The toppers of the class 12th exams 2017 are as follows:
- Rank 1: Raksha (Arts Stream):99.99%
- 2nd Rank: Bhumi (Science Stream): 99.40%
- Rank 3:
- Mannat Luthra: 99.2%
- Aditya Jain: 99.2%
Hence, +2 Exam dates 2018 soon to be get uploaded here shortly! In 2016, the total number of students registered for the class 12th exams were 10,67,900. The pass percentage was 83.05%. Whereas in 2015, 10,40,368 students registered for the exams of class 12th. The pass percentage for class 12th 2015 was 82%.