Mahaeschol Scholarship 2018 लॉगीन: समाज कल्याण विभाग Apply Here
Mahaeschool Scholarship Form 2018
In the state of Maharashtra, the government of Maharashtra offers e-scholarship to those students who are economically weak. The e-scholarship is provided by the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance. The e-scholarship is provided by the department every year. The main aim of the Mahaeschool is to provide assistance to those students who are not able to pursue the higher studies due to financial condition. It means that the students who are not able to pay the fees for the higher studies due to their weak financial condition can apply for Mahaeschool Scholarship. Students need to check Mahaeschool Scholarship Form 2018 all details here.
Mahaeschool Scholarship Application Status 2018
The candidates who want to use the facility of this Mahaeschool Scholarship can go to the official website. On the official website, the candidate will go for Mahaeschool Scholarship registration 2018. In the registration process, he will apply for the Mahaeschool Scholarship and will fill the Mahaeschool Scholarship application form. If application form of the candidate is selected, then the amount of scholarship will be directly transferred to the bank account of the candidate. Mahaeschool Scholarship application Status 2018 to be declare here on the web page.
Mahaeschool Scholarship Registration Form 2018
The candidate must ensure that he must fulfill the following criteria before applying for Maheschol scholarship Registration Form 2018:
- The candidate who is interested in the Mahaeschool Scholarship should be permanent resident of Maharashtra State.
- The interested candidate must pursue the course from the Board of Maharashtra.
- The income of the family of the interested candidate must not be more than 2 lacs per annum.
- The interested candidate must not have any other scholarship.
- The interested candidates who belong to the category of OBC/SC/ST/SBC/VJNT/OPEN must secure either 75 % or more than that in the examination of 10th.
Mahaeschool Scholarship Last Date to apply
The interested candidate will show the following document for verification process during the Mahaeschool Scholarship program.
application for the year 2017-18 for the scholarships and tuition fee examination scheme of Government of India, students of caste, scholarship, immigration and insurance category will be renewed.
- Certificate of residence
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
- College or school certificate
- Birth certificate
- Affidavit as per the government order.
It is to be noted that the students who are applying for Mahaeschool Scholarship 2018 should link their the bank account with their Aadhar number.
How to fill Mahaeschool Scholarship registration form 2018?
The candidates who are interested in the e-scholarship will follow the following steps:
- The candidate will visit the official website of Mahaeschool scheme. It is https://Mahaeschool.maharashtra.gov.in/. the candidate will first register himself.The candidate must have a valid mobile number which can be used for further programs. During the registration process, one time password will be generated and will be sent through sms on mobile number,
- After registration, he will log in by using his user ID and password. After logging, he will choose the option of either Post Matric Student or Pre Matric Student.
- Next, he will select the category of caste.
- After that he will fill all the information that are asked in the application form. The candidate must fill correct information in the application form.
- After filling all the required information, he will submit the application form of Mahaeschool Scholarship.
- The candidate will save the application form and will take the print out of the application form.
Students need more assistance for Mahaeschool Scholarship Form status 2018, then they need to keep checking this page for more information.