MP Board 12th Application Form 2017-18 MPBSE 12th Exam Form, MP 12th Board Exam Form 2017-18, MP 12th Class Online Form, MPBSE XII Board Form, Last date to submit – check here
MP Board 12th Application form 2017-18
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is one of the state boards of India. The board is conducting the exams for class 12th every year. The exam is conducted for all the three streams of class 12th. These streams include Arts, Science and Commerce. The students of the class 12th already started preparing for their board exams. But they should not forget to fill the application form for exams in the tension of studies. The process of filling and submitting the application form for the board exams of class 12th is started. Here in this article, the students can check the schedule for submission of exam form. The candidates must fill the exam form with in the scheduled period of time. MP Board 12th Application Form 2017-18 is here, check more information below.
MP Board 12th Exam Form 2017-18
It is important to fill the application form for exams. All the students who are studying in the class 12th will appear for the exam in the month of March 2018. It is compulsory for all such students to fill the MPBSE class 12th Exam form 2017-18 in the given time. The students who will fill the exam form are eligible to appear for the board exams of class 12th. However, the students who will not fill the exam form are not eligible for giving the exam form. Therefore, such students are not going to appear for the exams. They will not receive any admit cards for exams. Therefore, it is important to fill the exam application form. It is one of the important processes of the Class 12th registration process. It is very important to fill the Form and submit it within the last date. hence, MP Board 12th Exam Form 2017-18 need to be downloaded either from this website or from the official website.
Important Dates for MP State Board Exam form 2018
|S. No.||Particulars||Beginning Date||Last Date|
|1.||Candidates can submit the application form for class 12th MP Board Exams 2017-18||12th August 2017||31st August 2017|
|2.||Submission of MP Board Class 12th Exam form with late fees of Rs 2000||1st September 2017||30th September 2017|
|3.||Submission of MP Board Class 12th Exam form with late fees of Rs 5000||1st October 2017||31st December 2017|
How to fill MP Inter Exam Form 2017-18 ?
Here, we present simple steps to fill the application form of the class 12th exam. If students will follow these simple steps, then they will fill the application form easily. They will not face any difficulties in filling the MP Board Intermediate Exam application form. The steps are of MP Inter Exam Form 2017-18 which are as follows:
- The interested students will go to the official website. Thus, they will visit to mpbse.nic.in.
- After that, the students will go to the tab of Class 12th on the main page of the official website.
- Then, the students will click on Class 12th Exam Form 2018.
- On clicking the exam, the candidates will fill all the required details. The students must ensure that all the details in the application form must be correct. The admit cards will have the personal information of the students on the basis of the information filled in the application form.
- After filling completely the application form, the students will hit the submit button.
- The students will save the application form.
- Take the print out of MP Board Intermediate Application Form 2017-18
If any student , even after the last date was unable to submit their Examination Form for MP Intermediate Exam 2017-18 session, then they need to wait for the next year. As after that MP Board will not allowed any student for MP Board Examination 2018!