5th Class Time Table 2018 पीडीएफ ऑनलाइन – Rajasthan DIET 5th Date Sheet
Rajasthan 5th Class Time Table 2018 – DIET 5th Date Sheet PDF
राजस्थान बोर्ड की 5 वीं तारीख शीट 2018 पीडीएफ अब अपलोड की गई है। सभी विषयों के लिए आरबीएसई डीआईईटी 5 वीं बार तालिका 2018 डाउनलोड करें विषयों की तैयारी शुरू करें इस साल का पेपर मुश्किल होगा! कक्षा 5 वीं 2018 परिणाम अब किसी भी समय की घोषणा करेंगे। माता-पिता को सलाह दी जाती है कि वे अपने बच्चे के नाम और अंक की जांच करने के लिए इस वेब पेज को जांचें। यदि आपके बच्चे असफल हैं, तो उन्हें इस वर्ग को दोहराना होगा।
Rajasthan Board 5th Time Table 2018
The state minister of Rajasthan has announced the examination date of Class V along with a little surprise for the students and parents. The statement announced by the minister states that it would be compulsory for all the students of Class V to clear the written examination of Class V. They should be passed in all the subjects of the Class V. If they failed in the written examination, then they will not be promoted to the next class that is Class VI. Till date, there was no such rule in the state of Rajasthan. The decision has been taken to improve the quality of education because these children are the future of the country.
Rajasthan Board 5th Class Time table 2018 is been announced on the official portal. Parents and students can check and start preparing.
DIET 5th Class Date Sheet 2018
As per the news released by the education minister, the examination will start from 30th March, 2018. The government of the state has decided that the District Institutes of Education and Training of Bikaner (DIET) will conduct the board examination of Class V. The board examination of Class V will be conducted by the District Institutes of Education and Training of Bikaner as per the new guidelines of the examination scheme. Recently, DIET has released the following time table for providing information to the students about the examinations. DIET 5th Class date Sheet 2018 can be checked here. DIET 5th Class date Sheet 2018 announced soon!
5th Class Time Table 2018
Following is the dates for BSER 5th Class Exam time Table 2018, which will help students to get best possible help in Preparation. Go through it and start preparing!
|S No.||Day||Date||Name of the subject|
|1||Thursday||30th March, 2018||Hindi|
|2||Saturday||1st April, 2018||English|
|3||Monday||3rd April, 2018||Mathematics|
|4||Wednesday||5th April, 2018||Environmental Studies|
|5||Friday||7th April, 2018||Sanskrit|
District Institutes of Education and Training of Bikaner will provide the admit card for the Board Examination before the beginning of examination.The examination of Class V will conducted in the proportion of 20:80 in which 20% of marks will be for the internal assessment and rest of the 80% marks will be for the Board Examination).
DIET Bikaner 5th Class Examination Pattern 2018
The District Institutes of Education and Training of Bikaner will follow the following pattern of grading in the examination system. DIET Bikaner 5th Class Exam Pattern 2018 to be here below. Check details about Bikaner DIET 5th Date Sheet 2018.
|Grade A +||91 marks- 100 marks|
|Grade A||76marks- 90marks|
|Grade B||62 marks- 75 marks|
|Grade C||41 marks- 60marks|
|Grade D||0 marks- 40 marks|
We hpe that the above table for Bikaner DIET 5th Class Examination Pattern 2018 is helpful!
Rajasthan Board 5th Class Examination 2018
Check the below points for Rajasthan Board 5th Class examination 2018:
- Only regular students will be eligible for giving the examinations which will be conducted for the class V by DIET.
- No private student will be allowed to give the examination.
- There will be four compulsory questions on the safety rules of road in each and every question paper.
- The candidate will not be given any answer sheets for writing the answer, the answers will be written in the question paper itself.
- The answer copy will not be rechecked after the announcement of the result, but the student can re valuate his answer copy for recounting of marks.
- The pattern of the question paper will be in such a way that will evaluate the mental ability of the students.
- The students will get their admit cards from the schools of BEEO.
- In each question paper, there will be 22-23 questions.
- The duration of the examination will be two and a half hours.
- There will no provision of grace marks.