KAR TET Result 2019
Karnataka TET 2019 result will declare after the completion of KAR TET Exam 2019. The result will declare only after few days of the completion of the exam. The Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka will declare the result. The department will announce it online. Therefore, they will publish the result on the official website. Thus, the official website of the Department of School Education will have result after its announcement. In the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test, there are 2 papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2. Before the declaration of result, interested candidates can also download the KAR TET answer key 2019.
കെ.ആർ. ടെറ്റ് പരീക്ഷയുടെ ലക്ഷ്യം അടിസ്ഥാനപരമാണ്. തത്ഫലമായി, പരീക്ഷയിൽ മൾട്ടിപ്പിൾ ചോയ്സ് ചോദ്യങ്ങൾ ഉണ്ടായിരിക്കും. അവർ KAR TET ൽ കടന്നു വേണ്ടി മൾട്ടിപ്പിൾ ചോയ്സ് ചോദ്യങ്ങൾ പരിഹരിക്കാൻ 2019. അവർ പരീക്ഷ കടന്നു പരീക്ഷയിൽ നല്ല പ്രകടനം നടത്താൻ ശ്രമിക്കും. കർണാടക റ്റി.ഇ.ഇ 2019-ന്റെ എഴുത്തു പരീക്ഷയിൽ വിജയികളാകുന്നവർക്ക് പരീക്ഷ എഴുതാം. കർണാടക റ്റി.ഇ.ടി ഫലം 2019 ന് ഉടൻ ലഭ്യമാകും.
Karnataka TET Results 2019
The Karnataka Eligibility Test 2019 will conduct as per the schedule of the Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka. After conducting the exam of Teacher Eligibility Test in the state of Karnataka, the Department of School Education will publish the result on official portal. Therefore, the official website will have all the updates for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2019.
There are many candidates who are interested in appearing in the Exam TET in Karnataka State. Many of them will apply for it. All the candidates who will appear for the exam will check the result. They will anxiously wait for their result. Check here all updates on Karnataka TET Results 2019 which is soon be released here.
Candidates who will participate in the written exam of KAR TET will have Marks Statement. The Department of School Education will issue the Mark Statement to inform the applicants about their performance in the exam. The candidates will know their marks in the marks statement. You can also say KARTET scorecard. It will tell you the marks which will you obtain in Paper 1 and Paper 2. Apart from the individual marks of the Paper 1 and Paper 2, it will also have the overall marks of TET.
KAR TET Passing Marks – Check
The qualifying marks are the minimum marks required in KAR TET 2019 to pass the KAR TET written exams 2019. The officials will announce different qualifying marks for different categories of candidates. KAR TET cut off marks is just another name of KAR TET qualifying marks. Both have the same meaning. Candidates need to find the qualifying Marks for Karnataka TET 2019.
The candidates of the General Category are required to achieve at least 60% marks in the written exam. The candidates who will obtain minimum 60% marks will have Eligibility Certificate. Candidates of General Category who will not achieve the minimum of 60% marks will not consider as passed candidates. Therefore, they will not get the Eligibility Certificate. Check Karnataka TET Qualifying Marks are on this web page!
However, the candidates of reserved category like SC, ST will have different qualifying marks. Their requirement of minimum qualifying marks is different from those of General Category. In the case of Reserved category, the candidates require the minimum of 55% marks. Thus, candidates who will secure minimum of 55% marks in KAR TET 2019 or more than 55% will have ELigibility Certificate. KAR TET Passing Marks – of this year will be updated soon.
Important Points for KAR TET 2019 Results
- The score of KAR TET 2019 is valid for 7 years. The validity of the score begins on the day of declaration of the result. This rule applies to all the candidates of General and Reserved category.
- Interested candidates can appear for the number of times for KAR TET as per his/ her wish. There is no restriction for appearing in KAR TET. Therefore, candidates can give the exam of Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test for many times.
- The officials will preserve all the records of KAR TET Like OMR sheets etc for 2 months only. The countdown begins from the date of declaration of KAR TET Result 2019.
- All the candidates will receive the ELigibility Certificate via post. The officials will send the Eligibility Certificate to passed and qualified candidates through speed post.
- Apart from the eligibility certificate, they will also receive the Marks Statement cum Scorecard via Speed Post. However, the Department of School Education will not be responsible for any postal delay.
For more updates, sty Tuned!