MP Patwari 29th December 2017 – 1st & 2nd Shift Asked Question Paper, MP Patwari 29th December Exam analysis 2017, MP Patwari Answer key 29th Dec with solution, MP Patwari Answer key 2017, Quantitative Aptitude, GK, Computer Awareness, Rural Economy Asked Questions Expected Cutoff
MP Patwari 29th December 2017 Question Paper
The MP Vyapam Patwari Exam 2017 is conducting until 31st December. A lot of candidates are appearing in examination. The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam is conducting the examination for various numbers of posts. MPPEB refers to the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination board which is responsible to organize the Patwari recruitment examination. MP Patwari Exam 2017 is conducting from 9th December 2017 to 31st December 2017. After the examination will be done the candidates will search for MP Patwari Exam Analysis 29th December 2017. Here we are giving you important data for your examination. Lakhs of students got registered with the help of MP Patwari Application form 2017. Therefore, MP Patwari 29th December 2017 Question Paper is released!
The article will give you all the important points related to your examination. Now the time has come to check the official website of MPPEB. Soon the result date will be announced. Till then MP Patwari 2017 Cut off marks will help you to calculate your marks. You can estimate your result with the help of cut off marks. Though there is no official announcement, we are giving you tentative details of MP Patwari 2017 Cut off Marks.
MP Patwari Question Paper of 29th December 2017
The MP Patwari Exam 2017 was held in two shifts. This paragraph will let you know the whole so details related to both of the shifts. Here you will be getting everything you are searching for. MP Patwari Question Paper of 29th December 2017 can be check below:
- The MP Patwari 29th December 2017 Shift 1 Exam was from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Reporting time was 7:00 AM
- Instruction time was from 8:50 AM to 9:00 AM
- Exam duration was from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- The MP Patwari 29th December 2017 Shift 2 Exam was from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Reporting time was 1:30 PM
- Instruction time was from 2:50 OM to 3:00 PM
- Exam duration was total 2 hours
MP Patwari 29th December 2017 1st Shift Asked Questions -प्रथम पारी में पूछे गए प्रश्न
Check MP Patwari 29 December 1st Shift Asked Questions are as below-
MP Patwari 29th December 2017 2nd Shift Asked Questions – द्वितीय पारी में पूछे गए प्रश्न-
Check MP Patwari 29 December 2nd Shift Asked Questions are as below-
MP Patwari Questions Asked 29th Dec 2017 – General Knowledge
- मालवा उत्सव कौनसे जिले में स्तिथ है – इंदौर
- मध्य प्रदेश में कुम्भ का मेला कौनसी नदी के किनारे लगता है – शिप्रा नदी
- शाहजापुर जमा मस्जिद किसने बनवाई थी – हैदर अली
- राष्ट्रीय उद्यान जो १९६३ में पहला राष्ट्रीय उद्यान बना था – जिम कॉर्बेट
- नवंबर २०१७ में मध्य प्रदेश में जिले की संख्या कितनी थी – ५१
- स्वतंत्रता की बाद अलीराजपुर किसका हिस्सा बना – मध्य भारत का
- राष्ट्रीय विकास परिषद् का निर्माण कब हुआ – ६ अगस्त १९५२
- वर्ल्ड रेफूजी डे कब मनाया जाता है – २० जून
- इंद्रधनुष २.० क्या है – बैंक के लिए योजना है
- भाजपा की स्थापना कब हुई थी – ६ अप्रैल १९८०
- अहिल्यादेवी पुरातत्व संघ्रालय कहा है – महेश्वर
- संत कबीर व रविदास जिले कहा है – उत्तर प्रदेश
- लोकनायक के नाम से किसे जाना जाता है – जयप्रकाश नारायण
- पिली क्रांति किस्से सम्बंधित है – Oil Seed प्रोडक्शन
- वोट डालने की उम्मर २१ से१८ किस संविधान संशोधन के तहत की गई है – ६१ व
- इंडियन जीडीपी से सम्बंधित एक प्रश्न
- ग्रामीण साक्षर अभियान का उद्देश्य क्या है
- राष्ट्र्य प्रदुषणरहित मिशन कब स्तापित हुआ – २०१४ में
MP Patwari 29th December Answer key 2017
This is how the exam was done in two shifts. Apart from this, there are some more important details which every candidate should know before appearing in MP Patwari Exam 29th December 2017. MP Patwari 29th December Answer key 2017 is given here!
- Name of Examination – MP Vyapam Patwari Exam 2017
- Name of Organization – Madhya Pradesh Vyapam
- Job Category – Government
- Job Location – Madhya Pradesh State
- Name of Post Offered – Patwari
- Number of Posts Offered – 9253 Vacancies
- Date of Examination – 9th December 2017 to 31st December 2017
- Exam Mode – Online Examination
- Post Category – MP Patwari Analysis 2017 Exam Review
- Status of Analysis – Available Here
- Result Declaration Date – Not Announced Yet
- Official Website – vyapam.nic.in
29th December 2017 MP Patwari Analysis in Hindi
Our experts have analysis successfully so many things which are important to all the candidates of MP Patwari Exam 2017. The given points will explain the level of Questions as per the sections. 29th December 2017 MP Patwari Analysis is described below:
- MP Patwari Exam 2017 Question Paper in Hindi was quite easy to moderate for all the candidates
- Candidates were satisfied with Hindi section of question paper. Questions were asked from Antonyms, Synonyms, Error Detection in Sentence & Fill in the Blanks.
- As per many candidates, the computer section was easier among all
- Now let’s talk about the very toughest section of question paper which is General Knowledge. According to candidates, questions which were asked of History were hardest to attempt. There were some questions related to important dates and they confused aspirants the most in MP Patwari 29th December 2017.
|Subject Name||Good Attempt||Difficulty Level|
|Hindi Language||15-17 Questions||Easy|
|General Knowledge||17-19 Questions||Easy-Moderate|
|Computer Awareness||14-17 Questions||Moderate|
|Rural Economy||15-18 Questions||Moderate-Difficult|
|Overall Cut Off||71-82 Questions||Moderate|
How to download MP Patwari Exam Analysis 2017 29th December?
- Go to the official website MP Board
- You would see the notification of Official announcement
- Choose your question papers set
- Click on the link to exam analysis
- It will be shown on your screen
- Download the PDF file
- Save it for your convenience
- Take a print out of it so that you don’t have to search the whole process again and again
The steps will help you to download your Exam analysis easily. You have to be a regular visitor for more important information about MP Patwari Exam 2017. Thanks for visiting us. Stay connected.