Modi Free laptop Scheme 2017 Vitran/ Distribution Registration Form, Eligibility
Modi Free laptop Scheme 2017 Vitran/ Distribution Registration Form, Eligibility, Modi Free laptop Application Form, Last date to apply, Modi Free Tablet Scheme 2017
Modi Free Laptop Scheme 2017
Recently, the PM Narendra Modi released the Modi Free Laptop Scheme 2017. The interested candidates will have complete details regarding Laptop scheme here in this article. Soon the state government will soon release the notice for class 12th candidates. The scheme is for those candidates who passed the class of class 12th. Soon the state governments will release the notice for the registration of Modi Free Laptop Scheme 2017. Most of all the scheme is launched to promote education in the country.
Accordingly, the state government will provide the laptops to 12th passed candidates who will take admission in higher classes. Till now there is no official announcement for the registration process. But soon the government will release the dates for the registration process for Modi Free Laptop Distribution 2017. It seems like almost 1.50 lakhs candidates will get benefit from this scheme. As a consequence, approximately 450 crore is the total budget of this scheme.
Eligibility for Laptop Vitran Yojna 2017
There are certain conditions which must be fulfilled to apply for Prime Minister Modi Laptop Distribution Scheme 2017. Hence, these criteria are as follows. Eligibility for Laptop Vitran Yojana 2017 is here
- Only those candidates can apply for the laptop scheme who are Indian citizens. They must be permanent residents of India.
- The candidates who want to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Laptop Yojna must successfully passed the class 12th. It is a mandatory condition. As a result, 12th failed students cannot apply for the Laptop Vitran Yojna 2017.
- Moreover, the candidates who are in class 12th are not eligible to apply for PM Modi Laptop Scheme 2017. So, if candidates are Indian Citizen but he/she is in class 12th and are going to appear for the final examination of class 12th cannot apply for Laptop Vitran Yojna 2017 in any circumstances.
- Most of all, the candidates who are willing to take care in the courses of Engineering, Polytechnic, Medical and Graduation colleges can apply for it.
It is very important for all students to know the last date to apply Online for Free laptop Distribution. If any student will miss out date then he/ she will not get Free laptop! Additionally you need to read all the instructions and eligibility criteria to get the Free Laptop/ tablet under Modi Free laptop Scheme.
Modi Free Laptop Scheme 2017 Documents
While applying for Free Laptop Scheme 2017, the candidates are required to submit certain important documents. Therefore, without submitting these important document, no application form will be accepted. Thus, candidates applying for the laptop scheme must take care of submitting these documents along with the application form. Due to the carelessness, they can loose a wonderful opportunity. As a consequence, the candidates will submit the following documents along with the application forms. Modi Free laptop Scheme 2017 Documents needed are here:
- The marksheet of class 12th of candidate.
- Certificate of class 12th.
- Caste certificate
- Receipt of College Fee Payment.
- Domicile Certificate of candidates
How to apply for Modi Free Laptop Scheme 2017 ?
The process of registration for Modi Free Laptop Scheme is very simple. There is nothing too hard for the registration process. Thus, candidates just have to go to the official website for the registration process. The candidates will go for the registration process for Kar Laptop Bhagya Scheme for SC/ST Candidates. So, you need to go through How to apply for Modi Free Laptop Scheme 2017 is all here.
Pradhanmantri Laptop Yoijna is a very good initiative in the direction of promoting education in the weaker section of society. Therefore, after the release of muft laptop yojna 2017, there will be large number of candidates who will get benefits from this scheme.