TANCET Result 2018
TANCET is means The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test which is organized by Anna University, Chennai. The University was formed on September 4 1978 with the purpose of increasing literacy level in Tamil Nadu. By cracking the TANCET candidates will be able to study in post-graduate courses like M.E., M.Tech. M.Arch and etc. TANCET takes place every year in the month of June. This time also it is going to be organized in the month of June 2018. A lot of candidates are ready to be a part of this examination. After examination the candidates are going to search for TANCET Result 2018.
However it will take some time to examination authority for announcing the result. The reason of writing this article is to help you in every way related to your examination. This is the time when you all should prepare yourself for scoring well. There are a lot more important things in this article waiting for you. Read each and every line very carefully.
TANCET 2018 Result with marks
The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is going be conducted in the month of June 2018. A lot of students are going to be a part of this examination. Everybody is looking for TANCET Important details 2018 so that they can have an idea of everything related to examination. Here are some important details related to TANCET 2018 which will definitely be helpful for you. TANCET Result with marks 2018 Download it after 1-2 days of commencement of Result.
|Name of the University||Anna University, Chennai|
|Name of Exam||TANCET|
|Year of Exam||2018|
|Exam Date||June 2018|
|Article On||TANCET Result 2018|
|Status||Will be notify shortly|
The exam will take place very soon. The information which is given in this article is very carefully. All of you are advised to do your studies on time and regular basis.
JEE Main Result 2018 – check here
TANCET 2018 Cut off Marks
The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is going to be held for lakhs of interested candidates. The TANCET Syllabus 2018 will be as per the course for which you are going to be appearing. Make sure that your basic terms of your bachelors education is very clear. Questions will be asked to your field most probably. Here are some points which will explain you cut off marks of every category. TANCET 2018 Cut off Marks is given below:
ST: Below 40
You need these details for checking your Result
- of registration
- Personal details like Name, Father’s Name
- Gender of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- State code of eligibility
- Total marks obtained
- All India rank (AIR)
- Marks as per the subjects
The above details would be mentioned on TANCET Result Score Card.
Download TANCET 2018 Results MBA/ MCA
The TANCET is going to take place in the month of June 2018. A lot of students will be appearing in examination just like every year. Here we are sharing previous result statistics with you. It will help you all to get an idea of level of the examination. Download TANCET 2018 Results shortly!
JEE Advanced Result 2018 – announced
- In 2014, 64.46 students were passed in which 66.09 %were girls and 64.68 % were boys. The total no of candidates who appeared in TANCET were, 5 lakhs.
- In 2015, 74.10% students were passed in which 77.86% were girls and were boys. The total no of students who appeared in AP SBTET were, 05,06,000
- In 2016, 75.89% students were passed in which 76.02 %were girls and 75.70% were boys. The total no of students who appeared in TANCET were, 06,51,102
- In 2017, 78.96 students were passed in which 79.09 % were girls and 79.01% were boys. The total no of students who appeared in TANCET were, 04,99,005
How to check TANCET 2018 rank card?
- Go to the official website of TANCET
- You would see the notification of Official announcement of your result
- Click on the link and enter your roll number
- If you don’t remember your roll no then search it by your name
- Enter your name and you would be able to see your result
If the article is helpful for you then visit us on a regular basis for more information like this. We are always available for your help. Thanks for reading the article. Stay tuned.